Transfer from Krakow to Lancut
Archeological investigations carried out in the region of Lancut confirm the existence of human settlements from about 4000 years B.C.
There are some Architectural Monuments in Lancut:
- The Lancut Castle (sometimes called the Potocki Palace, built in 1628–1641 by Stanislaw Lubomirski, rebuilt in 1894–1903 in the style of French Neo-baroque; in the castle grounds there is a park with the little romantic castle, a coachhouse with a collection of carriages and a guest-house in the English style),
- The Lancut Synagogue (built in 1761. although plain on the exterior, the interior walls and ceiling are decorated with restorations of paintings and stuccowork from the 18th century and polychromies from the 19th - 20th centuries),
- The architectural complex of the ancient Church and the Dominican monastery (rebuilt repeatedly, the oldest phase of the construction going back to the 15th century),
- The Parish Church (going back to the 15th century, rebuilt in 1884–1900).
We guarantee the lowest price for the best service:
- One low price, independent of day time and holidays
- Quickly confirmation
- all fees included
- for your amenity you can choose a way of payment: you can pay locally to the driver (in Polish zloty or equivalent in £, € or $) or with security on-line service guaranteed by dotpay.pl
- only private transport
- door-to-door service
Our price include all fees:
- Save and comfortable transport
- Parking fees
- Motorway fees
Office: +44 20 369 55 635 / +48 608 27 5555
Emergency line: +48 507 890 111
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Transferscracow - Transfers and tours company
Office address: Os. Kolorowe 43/14,