On the trials of the Pope John Paul II - Wadowice, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Lagiewniki
A few details about "On the trials of the Pope John Paul II" tour:
- Tour is organized daily with the exception of Mondays (The Pope Museum is closed);
- Pick up point: Your Hotel or other choosen place;
- Pick up time: we reccomend to start the trip about 9:00a.m., but you can choose the other time;
- Approximate transport time: from Krakow to Wadowice 1h, from Wadowice to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska 20min, from Kalwaria Zebrzydowska to Lagiewniki 40min;
- Approximate visit time: Wadowice 2h, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska 1h, Lagiewniki 1h.
- Our driver'll take you all directives what you should see and where you can go to enjoy the trip;
- We recommend these trip to the whole family.
We guarantee the lowest price for the best service:
- One low price, independent of day time and holidays
- Quickly confirmation
- for your amenity you can choose a way of payment: you can pay locally to the driver (in Polish zloty or equivalent in £, € or $) or with security on-line service guaranteed by dotpay.pl
- only private transport
- door-to-door service
Our price include:
- Save and comfortable transport
- Parking fees
Entry to the former house of John Paul II is not included. Entry to the Minor Basilica is FREE.
Czestochowa tour - Bright Mount Monastery
Czestochowa - see the painting of Black Madonna and feel the unique atmosphere of the Polish spiritual centre.
price: 600 PLN
All inclusive Auschwitz Tour
The nazi concentration and extermination camp Auschwitz – Birkenau - go there to understand and realize the importance of History.
price from per person: 190 PLN
Office: +44 20 369 55 635 / +48 608 27 5555
Emergency line: +48 507 890 111
Do you have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Transferscracow - Transfers and tours company
Office address: Os. Kolorowe 43/14,